Jerry Lawrence Dixon (born September 15, 1967) is an American musician, and one of the original members of the 1980s rock band Warrant. He was born in Pasadena, California. He has son, Grady by ex-wife Susan Ashley.
Dixon started playing the bass guitar at 14 years of age. His first bass was a used Sears model that he had purchased from a friend for $30. Dixon joined Warrant while still in high school (11th grade). Dixon has been influenced musically by Geezer Butler and Rudy Sarzo.
- Dirty Rotten Filthy Stinking Rich (1989, Columbia) – #10, 2x Platinum
- Cherry Pie (1990, Columbia) – #7, 2x Platinum
- Dog Eat Dog (1992, Columbia) – #25, Gold
- Ultraphobic (1995, CMC)
- Belly to Belly (1996, CMC)
- Greatest & Latest (1999, Deadline) (new versions of previous Warrant songs)
- Under the Influence (2001, Downboyrecords)
- Born Again (2006)
- Rockaholic (2011) – #22 Billboard Hard Rock
- “Walk – Don’t Run” on Ashba’s Addiction to the Friction (1996)