Thanks to the Gotoh Bass Bridge, Jazz never sounded so beautifully crisp.
Whether you’re a musician who either runs a band or plays the bass firsthand, you know the value of a great bass bridge. It makes your sound cleaner, crisper and deeper, all elements of setting the mood and enhancing the listeners experience. That’s why we are offering the premium Gotoh Bass Bridge for nearly all vintage reissue and standard fender basses.
A superior bass bridge that offers longer sustain and improved tone, the Gotoh features additional weight, increased height adjustments, and grooved saddle paths so you can fine tune your sound. They’re so adjustable, in fact, that they also feature five mounting holes at 18mm spacing and two 1/4″ string spacing, three 1/8″ x 2″ footprints, and 9/16″ high at the back. Every adjustment you need to capture the true sounds of a Precision/Jazz bass.
Key features of our Gotoh Bass Bridge:
· Chrome Craftsmanship
· Fits Most Fender Basses and Vintage Reissue
· Longer Sustain and Improved Tone
· 100% Money Back Guarantee
Click “Add to Cart” above and see the difference it can make in your sound.
- IMPROVED SOUND: The Gotoh bass bridge offers an increased sustain and improved tone for crisper, purer sound.
- FULLY ADJUSTABLE: Our 4-string bass bridge works for both right and left-handed people, and features a heavier base plate that eliminates side-to-side motion.
- FITS MOST FENDER BASSES: Unlike other bass bridges that are limited in the instruments they’ll fit, our new Gotoh 210B-4 fits almost all Vintage Reissue and Standard Fender basses.
- PREMIUM DESIGN: Between the additional weight, increased height adjustment, and grooved saddle path, you’ll enjoy a higher quality sound and enhanced feel.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: We promise you a high-quality product, which is why our bass bridges come with a 30-day money back guarantee and a manufacturer’s warranty.