Tom’sline Engineering brand
– classical nano pedals
Tom’sline Engineering makes series of analogue and digital pedals. Each analogue distortion and overdrive pedals has a unique classical sound, which will be familiar to your ears and you will get to love it!
Tom’sline Engineering classical nano pedals are loved and used by lots of guitar shredders in USA. ‘Hands Without Shadows’ Michael Angelo Batio, the most fast guitar shredder, loves Tom’sline Engineering pedals. He loves the pedals so much and can not help launching his signature series of pedals with Tom’sline Engineering.
Tom’sline Engineering pedals use aluminum alloy case under a prevailing nano size design. What’s more, all the pedals have a smart stop bar on the surface, which is a patented design, to stop moving any buttons when you stomp on the pedal switch during play. All the cases are treated as the same ways did to iPhones (trade mark), no painting at all – environmental friendly. The colors sustain and keep alive for a life time.
” Small Size, Big Sound!”
Guitar Shredder publisher, USA
Bright Colour Screen pedal tuner technics
1- Chromatic tuner for guitars and basses.
2- Pitch A4 frequency range: 430-450Hz
3- Flat tuning option: b, bb, bbb, bbbb.
4- True bypass.
5- Power by 9V adapter, tip negative.
6- Power consumption less than 100mA.
7- Slip resistance bottom.
8- Compliant with RoHS regulations, FCC, CE.
9- Dimension: 92 * 38 * 32mm
10- Weight: 123g
11- Contents: manual, AT-07 pedal tuner
- ✅BRIGHT DISPLAY EASY READ. High definition 4 colors screen. It’s a piece of cake to tuning your guitar anywhere noisy or dark.
- ✅ ADVANCED TUNING FEATURES. Pitch range 430-450Hz. 4 flat options – b, bb, bbb, bbbb.
- ✅ TRUE BYPASS. Super quiet when you tune, and smooth to get your music through when you play.
- ✅ MINI SIZE. Only ⅔ of small iPhone size. Beautiful tough aluminum case design looks like a cherish jewelry.
- ✅ FAST STABLE ACCURATE. Fast and accurate tuner is used by the fastest guitar player in the world – Michael Angelo Batio.